Sunday, December 29, 2019

Pink Vinyl Looked Never Better

A week or so ago I posted about the Anxious record that I'd picked up at the band's merch table during the matinee show for the America's Hardcore fest. When I got home, I was disappointed to discover that the record was the common pressing on black vinyl, and this gave me an itch to possibly chase down a colored vinyl pressing.

For some reason this Anxious record really makes me think of those mid-90's bands like Sparkmarker and Policy Of 3, and I just can't stop listening to this 7 inch. While I don't typically get down with multiple copies of records these days, Anxious have got me reconsidering that stance, and I hit up Discogs to find out what was available for the pink vinyl pressing that has been long sold out at the Triple B store. Luckily, the prices haven't gotten ridiculous yet, and I was able to scoop one up for a decent price.

Okay...now that I've the pink vinyl pressing, I want the orange vinyl too...oh, and if anyone wants to part with the record release pressing, hit me up. Damn, every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in.

No comments: