Tuesday, December 24, 2019

An Answer You Won't Find

Vantage Point are a Straight Edge Hardcore band out of Boston, and given that piece of information, I'm immediately interested. They released their first 7 inch last year and while I had pretty much stopped buying multiple pressings at that point, I made and exception with that Vantage Point record and picked up a couple copies. That ended up being a solid hardcore record, so I'm glad that I made the move when I did...and right now, I kind of want some of the other limited pressings as well.

When Triple B announced preorders for the new Vantage Point 7 inch, it was an immediate purchase for me. There was only one colored vinyl option along with the black vinyl, so I just grabbed the one on red. 150 pressed.

This record delivers. Passionate hardcore that presses all the right buttons for me.

I had such a great time at the AHC 2019 matinee, I'm giving serious thought to making it back to Boston in January for the Vantage Point record release show. Hardocre lives.

1 comment:

Doug W said...

2019 posts have been brought to you by Triple B Records. Mike Preston's label of choice.