Thursday, October 27, 2022

Record Release In Flames

Earlier this year, I was listening to a lot of early 2000's hardcore. It had been years since I'd listened to Down In Flames, but it was so much fun revisiting some of their stuff, I couldn't resist picking up a couple of copies of their Start The Fucking Fire 7 inch. I don't know why I was compelled to buy two copies at the time, but here I am with a third copy, so life is full of fucking mysteries.
You might think that I'd focus on picking up the Down In Flames LP, or maybe the first 7 inch, or even their split with Gate Crashers... nah, fuck that, I'm going to buy another version of the only Down In Flames record that I already own. I mean, there are 12 different versions of the Start The Fucking Fire 7 inch, so owning three of them is a typical collector move. Who knows? It wouldn't surprise me if I never bought another copy of this and maintained an incomplete collection for the rest of my life. Still, it was a fun purchase, so who cares?
This record release version comes with a newspaper clipping cover and is numbered out of 100. The inside cover design has the DIY level of quality that you would expect from this style of hardcore.

No comments: