Monday, October 24, 2022

CIAC Tour 2013

Over the summer, I managed to pick up the record release version of the You've Lost 7 inch from Caught In A Crowd. That record was released back in 2012, and it was kind of cool to finally get my hands on it ten years later. It also got me thinking about the band again, and as I was looking at their Discogs page, I noticed that there was only one record that was keeping me from having a complete CIAC collection (minus test pressings, of course)... the 2013 Summer Tour release for The Fight 7 inch.
As luck would have it, Discogs had a few options to pick up this record. It seems that some sellers still want to price the record based on the highest value from 2015, but I was happy to pick it up for a price that is a bit more reasonable.
Handnumbered like all good tour pressings should be.
A complete collection means you've got to get the group photo. I guess I'll have to go through this exercise again if I ever get my hands on the 7 inch test pressings.

No comments: