Monday, January 28, 2019

Tygers Twelve Inch

Lately, I've been really surprised with the Portland record stores. It seems that I can't just stop in and look around these days, without walking out with another haul of records. Some of what I find is just "nice to have", like the latest UFO album I grabbed, but other stuff, I'm absolutely shocked to find, and I'm pretty damn excited to pick it up in a local shop.

On it's own, this 12 inch single from Tygers Of Pan Tang, isn't that much to get excited about, but I've been itching to get back into chasing some New Wave Of British Heavy Metal records, so finding this locally for $12 was a nice find.

The a-side, Don't Stop By, was from their second album, Spellbound. It isn't my favorite song by Tygers Of Pan Tang, and the two b-side tracks are live recordings, so nothing new is really offered here, but I'm still happy to add it to the collection.

No comments: