Sunday, November 13, 2022

Electrified Waste

Electrified Brain is the seventh album from Municipal Waste. I was obviously going to buy it, but seven albums in, I wasn't sure if Municipal Waste was still going to be interesting. I mean, while I have liked all the other MW records, I find that I don't really return to them that often. Still, when preorders when up, I was there adding the record to my cart.
The record surprised me. I don't think it is any different from the other Municipal Waste alubms, but there is something about Electrified Brain that grabbed me from the start. This record rips and is a lot of fun to listen to. Maybe it is because I haven't discovered any newer bands that are playing straight forward thrash, but this album feels fresh to my ears.
I'm liking the look of that blue marbled vinyl.

No comments: