Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Down To Collect

I listened to a lot of Down To Nothing this past year. It wasn't planned, but when the opportunity came up to grab a copy of Life On The James with the record release cover, it just kind of spiraled from there. Suddenly, I was reminded just how fucking great that band was, and because there are so many different variations of the All My Sons 7 inch, I've had the itch to be an idiot and to pick up another copy of that record.
Apparently, Reaper Records found themselves with 25 to 30 pieces of vinyl leftover for the All My Sons 7 inch, so they threw together a couple different limited covers. This is the version with the live shot. David Wood is looking like a young Ray Cappo here on the cover with the blonde hair, no shirt and X'd up fists.
Second pressing stamped labels. I now have four copies of this 7 inch, and I'm trying to play things cool, but man, I really want more of these.

1 comment:

mcs said...

I just realised that I don't own a single copy of this 7". Damn.