Monday, May 02, 2022

Fool For Those Japanese Singles

Picking up that latest Krokus 7 inch totally sidetracked me from other goals, and suddenly the most important thing to me was chasing more singles. The seller had a couple more that caught my attention, so I quickly added them to my cart.
It has been about a year since I added my last Whitesnake single to the collection, so when I found a US seller that had this Japanese pressing of Fool For You Loving available, I didn't hesitate to snatch it up. Sure, I already had the UK pressing of this one, with the glow in the dark cover, but this Japanese one is nice as well. It is a pretty cool live shot, with the stage bathed in yellow lights, on the cover. Man, I love collecting these things and buying this single just makes me want more of them.
Mean Business is a killer b-side song.

No comments: