Monday, November 22, 2021

Spark Eliminator

One of the best heavy rock bands to emerge over the past five years or so has to be Freeways. The perfect blend of 70's hard rock in the vein of Thin Lizzy, and the driving rhythms from the melodic side of the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal. As far as I'm concerned, the band is perfect.
Spark Eliminator is the band's third release after their debut 7 inch, Cold Front, and their album, True Bearings, from last year. Two more songs that are so smooth that I've instantly fallen in love with them. Everything this band has released has been gold. Give me more because I can't get enough.
Green vinyl was limited to 150... and the cool thing here is unlike some labels that press about ten different colored vinyl option, here you get either the limited green or the standard black... which makes this colored vinyl feel a bit more special.
I picked up Die Hard editions for both Cold Front and True Bearings that included a nice looking patch, so I was obviously going that route with the Spark Eliminator 7 inch as well. These things look so great, and will be stored with the record and tucked away where no one will see them again.

No comments: