Friday, May 07, 2021

Red Vinyl And Broken Badges

A couple months ago I picked up the purple vinyl pressing for the Rusty Medals And Broken Badges LP from Over My Dead Body. It was so fun revisiting that record that I started checking Discogs to see what other pressing there were for it.
Discogs told me that in addition to the purple vinyl, there was also a transparent red pressing that was sold at the band's record release show. This was limited to 103 and there weren't any available for sale, in fact at that time Discogs had no record of one being sold on the site. I was interested in adding it to the collection, so I threw it on my Discogs want list.
I think that I got fairly lucky when I received a notification shortly after that stating that one was available, and at only $15, I'd say it was a very good deal and I immediately snatched it up.
This transparent vinyl is so dark that the only way to really appreciate the look is to put some light behind it...so here is a decent picture with both the red and purple vinyl.

No comments: