Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Not Done With You

Triple B recently moved their warehouse, and to avoid having to inventory and move some stock, they decided to throw in some free records with each order. I know that this was an opportunity for the label to unload some stuff that no one cares about anymore, but I was just hoping to not get some hot garbage and possibly receive something interesting. As expected, I didn't care about most of it, but I was happy to find the Stick Together album included when my order arrived.
While I remember enjoying this 12 inch when it was released six years ago, it didn't stick with me and I haven't really listened to it since then. Thankfully Triple B sent me this second pressing on brown/orange vinyl as a reminder because I'm getting a charge out of listening to it today.
I honestly didn't even know that Triple B did a second pressing of this record, and I guess in hindsight they probably didn't need to do one. Oh well, it at least put the band back on my radar and reminded me how great they were.

No comments: