Wednesday, May 19, 2021

DTN Preorder 2010

Back in 2010, Reaper Records released the All My Sons 7 inch from Down To Nothing. At the time, I had no idea that DTN were releasing a new 7 inch, and I completely missed the preorders. Hell, I didn't even pick up a copy until Reaper did a second pressing later that year. Here we are, eleven years later and I'm finally picking up that special preorder cover.
While I do have a number of different pressings for some Down To Nothing records, I've never set out to collect this All My Sons 7 inch. I mean, minus the test pressing, there are sixteen different versions of this record, so it seems kind of dumb to be sitting here and buying a second copy of it. Yet here I am.
I've been spinning Down To Nothing a lot lately as I've kind of rediscovered just how much I love some of their stuff. So while I'd like to say that I'm not going to go down the road of buying more DTN variants, I will say that I'm really feeling that pull to collect right now, so who knows just how stupid I'll get.

1 comment:

Willem RWHAF said...

brings back some memories!