Friday, July 31, 2015

Sticky Bros.

This year I haven't been too tuned into what's going on in the Hardcore scene, and as I've been trapped in an 80's Metal playlist, I haven't been very excited to check out new releases. It the rare case, where a Hardcore release catches my attention, I typically just settle for one copy, and pass on throwing money at every available pressing. With Stick Together, all that went out the window.

I was a big fan of the first two Stick Together 7 inches, and was really looking forward to the band's first full length. Only in Hardcore could you call a 19 minute record an LP...any other genre and it would be considered an EP.

Man, this thing does not disappoint. I'm not a huge fan of the layout for the front cover, but I love that the band stuck a nice big X on there. Straight edge in your face!

I love the nod to Sick Of It All with the photo layout on the insert. Classic Blood, Sweat and No Tears look.

Clear vinyl was limited to 200, with 500 pressed on blue, and 800 on black.

1 comment:

chris said...

Still haven't ordered this for some reason. Now I might have to do it even if that clear is probably long sold out.