Tuesday, September 13, 2022

End On End On End

It feels like new hardcore records have been poppin' off left and right this year. There have been a number of really solid records lately, and I've been excited to check out any new band that makes the slightest ripple. Give me that new shit.
The only thing that I knew New Morality Zine for was Sunstroke and the first Rule Them All record. Both of those bands have a strong DC Revolution Summer vibe, and so when I heard that the label was releasing a record for a band named End On End, and given that there is a Rites Of Spring song with the same name, I kind of expected they would be borrowing heavily from that style. Nope. Not even close. End On End play some straight forward hardcore. Man, this was surprising and I'm totally digging it.
100 pressed on coke bottle clear vinyl.

No comments: