Monday, September 12, 2016

Souls Of Summer

Summer is coming to an end as I post one of the last pieces of vinyl from my Punk Rock Summer Playlist. Man, there is something about the warm summer sun that makes me want to break out some fun punk rock to bounce around to, and Bouncing Souls fit that niche nicely. Seems like each year when the temperatures begin to rise, I find myself digging their albums out for spin. Definite summer jams. So it was perfect timing when The Bouncing Souls released their 10th studio album this past summer.

The Bouncing Souls stick with their formula of infectious sing along punk. Nothing new, yet somehow this record is still a blast.

I love the look of this clear/red split vinyl. It might be the most common pressing at 3,000 pieces, but this is the way to go as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: