Sunday, February 27, 2022

Early 90's In Color: Ressurection

This is the final entry for this series of recent records from the 90's that I've picked up on colored vinyl. There are times when I really want to stop chasing multiple copies of records that I own, but I still get a pretty good charge when I occasionally dive into that game... and this quick spending spree was definitely a fun time.
While I did enjoy Ressurection in the early 90's, as the years went by I paid less and less attention to their records. None of bands that Rob Fish did after Ressurection appealed to me, and so as time ticked by I kind of pushed those Ressurection records aside for stuff like Mouthpiece and Unbroken. As I was listening to bunch of early 90's stuff at the end of last year, I decided to dust off that first Ressurection 7 inch, and I was amazed at how great it sounded. Wow. I'd forgotten how great this was.
I only had the regular black vinyl pressing that I'd picked up somewhere in the early 90's, and seeing how much I was digging it lately, I was excited to grab the purple vinyl pressing. Not only does it look great, but I was surprised at how inexpensive this was. $8 is a steal for this thing. What are the chances that I get get the red vinyl version for a good price?

No comments: