Monday, February 21, 2022

Early 90's In Color: Phleg Camp

At the end of last year, I finally picked up the Beaker 7 inch from Phleg Camp. I was hearing those songs for the first time, 30 years after the record was released, and I loved it. The band drew obvious influences from Dischord and those early Soul Side and Fugazi records, and they deliver exactly what I want when I need a fix of early 90's melodic punk.
The copy of the Phelg Camp 7 inch that I picked up last year was on blue viny, but when I discovered that there was also a red vinyl pressing, I wanted that as well. When I was thinking about doing a series of posts for early 90's colored vinyl, the time was obviously right for me to make that move.
90's colored vinyl always looks so good.
Interesting to see the center label variations between the red and blue vinyl pressings.

No comments: