Monday, April 19, 2021

Just Can't Stand It

Earlier this year I picked up a Tear It Up 7 inch for cheap. The clear orange vinyl looked great, and it was fun to revisit the band, so I got the idea in my head that I might want to start collecting the band. When I recently grabbed a Drug Test record from a Discogs seller, I noticed that they also had a few other records available at a good price so I started adding shit to my cart.
One of the records from that haul was the Tear It Up 12 inch, Just Can't Stand It, from 2001. 12 songs in 15 minutes...from start to finish this record rages. Fast and furious thrashy hardcore that is pissed off and nihilistic, and Tear It Up were one of the best at this style.
20 years after its release and I'm finally adding the vinyl to the collection. 200 pressed on red vinyl.

No comments: