Sunday, December 27, 2020

Mil-House

At some point last year, someone recommended that I check out Mil-Spec. I listened to two songs, shrugged my shoulders and moved on. It didn't do anything for me, but to be honest, I didn't like the band name, so I had already written them off before I'd even started to play that first song. When the band was due to release a full length album this year, I decided that maybe it was time to give them a chance with a more open mind.
This record clicked with me right away. I'm obviously going to have to go back and check out the songs from the 7 inch again, because this album is really good. Of course I was a little slow to check out this record, so by the time I went to buy a copy, there was only black vinyl left. That wasn't going to cut it for me, and I figured that I'd playing the waiting game over on Discogs and pay a stupid price for the cream colored vinyl. Therefore, I was thankful when Marcus gave me the heads up that Lockin' Out had added a few more copies of the colored vinyl to their webstore, and I didn't hesitate to grab one.
327 pressed on cream colored vinyl.

No comments: