Friday, December 29, 2023

Concrete Cowboys

The clock is ticking towards the new year, but I want to get at least one more 2023 new release up on this blog before the new year hits. Something is definitely not going to make the cutoff before it shows up on my year end post, so I had to put a lot of thought into which record I was going to pull for this.
I picked up the Buggin album earlier this year, but like most new records, I didn't really spend much time with it. This past week though? Holy shit, this Concrete Cowboys record is so fun and I've been giving it repeat spins. This record has some great hardcore attitude. There is a lot of bounce and swagger with these songs, and listening to them makes me smile because they are just such a great time.
I grabbed the green vinyl that was exclusive to Flatspot Records. 545 pressed.

No comments: