Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Pitchfork Impalement

I don't listen to a lot of Cannibal Corpse, but when my brain is set to destroy, the band will deliver everytime. You know exactly what you are going to get, so if you want it fast, growly and violent, Cannibal Corpse have you covered.
A few months before the official news of the new Cannibal Corpse album was announced, the album cover got leaked and was making its way around the internet. As soon as I saw that completely over the top ridiculous cover art, I immediately started looking forward to it... which is a weird thing to say, because I've only listen to the last two Cannibal Corpse albums a total of ten times combined and couldn't tell you a single song off of either one, but sure, give me something new. Still, Chaos Horrific is such a fun listen.
When I was preordering the album, I saw a colored vinyl option of "charred remains". Fuck yes. That is the version that I want. Thankfully the vinyl looks as good as it's name.

No comments: