Monday, March 06, 2023

Drug Free Adult

I've been slacking when it comes to posting here on the blog. Part it has to do with being unhappy with my photos recently, and not having the time to retake them, but also, it has been a weird start to the year and I just haven't been motivated to write about the huge backlog of records that I have sitting here next to me... most of which I picked up back in 2022. Time to get back to it, and we might as well stick to the theme of those older Indecision records... this time it is the No Runners 7 inch from Over My Dead Body.
I've picked up a few OMDB records over the past couple of years, but I still didn't own a single copy of their first 7 inch. Given how much I loved this record back in the day, it is strange that all these years later, I still didn't own a copy on vinyl. I mean, I used "drugfreeadult" as my messageboard screen name for years because of the Over My Dead Body song, so it really was a big hole in the collection to not own a copy.
I'm very happy to finally have a copy of this record in my collection. Now I really need to chase down more versions of this 7 inch.

1 comment:

mcs said...

From an era when people made some effort to match the vinyl colours to the artwork.