Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Steal The Jet Keys

When I picked up a Shotmaker record earlier this year, it got me thinking of other late 90's records that I loved back in the day and still don't own the vinyl for. The first Trans Megetti album was at the top of my list.
I was a big fan of some of those early Art Monk Construction bands in the mid to late 90's. Samuel, Seven Storey Mountain, Lincoln, Junction, and of course, The Trans Megetti. Those bands were a bit different than the other hardcore records that I was listening to at the time, and injected a bit of variety into my daily playlists. The Steal the Jet Keys record from The Trans Megetti was one of the last things released from Art Monk that I picked up, but it was also one of my favorites. They had this quirky energy that was infectious, and I still get a huge charge listening to it today.
Art Monk didn't play the record collector game. The only options here are black vinyl or a CD. Very happy to finally have one of my favorite records from this era in my collection.

No comments: