Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Harder Than You

Live Hardcore albums...there are really only a few that I care about. Mindset's Liveset, Misfits Evilive, Black Flag's Who's Got the 10 1/2?...and the list wouldn't be complete without including Agnostic Front's Live At CBGB. I've never owned the original vinyl for this classic AF live album, so I couldn't resist picking one up with Bridge Nine's recent re-issue.

I consider myself pretty far from patriotic, but damn, when I saw that Bridge Nine was repressing this classic live album on red, white and blue vinyl, I knew that I needed to score a copy. Just like all Bridge Nine re-issues, the packaging on this is top notch.

When In-Effect was around, they used to use the Harder Than You logo on all thier releases...so cool to see Bridge Nine use it here.

1 comment:

Mark-Sandwell said...

Hell yeah. I own an original but need this repress. Its up there with maiden's 'live after death'.