I immediately fell in love with Savage Master when I first heard the band back in 2020. I went through their back catalog like fiend, eating up everything they had released at the time... and then their records from 2022 and 2025 were easily at the top of my favorite metal records for the year. Yeah, I was definitely in love with Savage Master, and when I heard that Shadow Kingdom was releasing another record for them this year, I jumped on the preorder.While this wasn't a full Savage Master record, as we end up with a split with Russian thrash band Mystic Storm, I'm still always excited for more Savage Master songs... and these three deliver exactly what I want from the band... a full throttle metal attack from start to finish. Love this. Even the three songs from Mystic Storm are cool here over on the b-side. I haven't been listening to much metal in 2026, but I'm really enjoying this one.Shadown Kingdom Records had a couple of vinyl options available for this split 12 inch, and I decided to go with the "starry night" version, which has silver glitter in translucent black vinyl.
Blood Pact
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment