Saturday, September 26, 2026

Clutch Collector's Series #5

When Clutch first started their Collectors Series, I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that they were only doing four of them. Maybe I'm mistaken about that, or maybe they decided to extend that because they had been selling so well. Either way, I was excited when number five in the series was announced.
Earth Rocker, from 2013, was where Clutch really took off for me. I was surprised with how hard that band hooked me at the time and I could not get enough of them. Earth Rocker may have been my favorite release that year... every song on that record was fantastic and seeing them touring the record and playing nine songs off the new album was very cool. So, yeah, I was excited to discover that the album was going to be a part of the collectors series.
Records in Clutch's Collector's Series always look fantasic. With the reimagined artwork, diecut cover and "grape ghost" colored vinyl for Earth Rocker... this is a great looking package, and I'll step up to buy these every time.
Like all of the albums from the Clutch Collector's Series, this comes with an art print that is signed and numbered out of 5,000.

No comments: