Back when I started this blog, I was working on collecting the Blue Monday LP, Rewritten. I was very interested in collecting all thing Bridge Nine at the time, and ended up with five copies of that record. Meanwhile, I never even attempted to pick up either one of the earlier Blue Monday 7 inches.It's been a good ten years since I've listened to Blue Monday, but as I've been spending a lot of time in those early 2000 hardcore playlists, it's made me want to revisit them. Twenty years later and I'm finally giving those Blue Monday 7 inches some attention and I'm having fun getting to know them now. Both What's Done Is Done and War Wounds are perfect for when I want to settle into that era of hardcore. Seriously, there are so many records from that time period that I just breezed over back in the day, and I'm excited to spend time with them now.The War Wounds 7 inch doesn't appear to have a lot of different pressings. Looks like there is only a tour press and this one on blue vinyl (which looks purple in my photos, but trust me, it's blue), so it feels good to know that I don't have to go nuts if I want to collect this one.
Skin Yard
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment