Monday, January 16, 2023

Follow Through Crew

Follow Through were a straight edge hardcore band that were around at the height of the Youth Crew revival scene in the mid to late 90's. For me, the band doesn't get the recognition they deserve and their Taking It Back album is a straight up classic from that period.
I've had the white vinyl for this album on my Discogs want list for years, but it rarely comes around... and when it does pop up, it sells for next to nothing. There are only 97 on white vinyl, so I would expect the price to be up there a bit, but apparently there aren't very many of us interested in collecting Follow Through records these days. That's cool. It is nice to catch a break on Discogs every once in a while.
I bought the blue vinyl for this back before record collecting got so stupid, and I only paid $3 for it. This white vinyl cost me $15. I only need the red vinyl now, and while there were only 50 of them pressed, it seems a bit excessive to see copies on Discogs listed for around $75. Sure Discogs has only seen one copy sell, and it was for $100, but come on, someone has to list one for a reasonable price based on the interest for the band, right? Hopefully that happens and I can score one at some point.

No comments: