Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Speedway Paradise

I discovered Speedway at the end of 2020 when I picked up their 7 inch through Triple B Records. I really liked it, but to be honest, I quickly forgot about the band earlier this year until I heard that they were releasing something through Revelation. Even then, it still took me months to bother checking out the new songs on Spotify. After one listen of Paradise, I wondered why I'd let the band fall off my radar so quickly.
Paradise is a great hardcore 7 inch. The band seem to have such great youthful energy, and sound like they could have shared stages with Bane and In My Eyes in the late 90's. I've watched a couple of live videos for Speedway, and the band just seem to have a great time playing music together, and those good vibes are infectious which makes me appreciate them even more. Please give me more from this band.
Orange vinyl was exclusive to REVHQ and was limited to 219 copies.

No comments: