Thursday, August 11, 2022

Peace Test

At the start of the year, the band Peace Test popped up on my radar. I'd never heard of them before, but I'm usually down to check out new hardcore bands, so when I saw that they had a new record coming out, I jumped over to Spotify to see what they were all about.
Oh man, this record is straight up vicious. 14 songs in 15 minutes and it just pummels you with some intense Infest worship. The guitars are a blur and the vocals are filled with a hate filled rage. Fuck, this is so angry. I knew that I was going to need a copy, but I wasn't prepared for the limited color vinyl to sellout in eight minutes... and I didn't want to end up empty handed in case the black vinyl option sold out too, so I grabbed the only option that was left. 400 pressed on black.
2022 continues to deliver some great hardcore records.

No comments: