Friday, June 03, 2022

Give 'Em 7 Inches Of Hell

Witchfynde is a classic New Wave Of British Heavy Metal band, and in my mission to get some of their records into my collection, I picked up the In The Stars single earlier this year. At that time I was really looking forward to picking up one of the Witchfynde full length albums soon, but as it turns out, it was more convenient to just grab another single.
The single for Give 'Em Hell was released back in '79, and the cover looks very similar to the Give 'Em Hell album released the following year. That's okay because the red-eye devil goat is a good look. I imagine that this kind of satanic imagery had parents pooping their pants at the time. Save the children!
While there isn't anything exciting here for this record, as both songs show up on the Give 'Em Hell album, I'm still pretty stoked to pick up this NWOBHM single. The black, white and red design is cool, and complements the In The Stars single nicely. Now I just need to get my hands on the Witchfynde albums.

No comments: