Thursday, January 16, 2014

Will Run For Trouble

I tend to move in and out of listening habits. Some days I'll only want to listen to new Metal albums, other days maybe I get stuck listening to only Hardcore from 1981, or maybe I just want to listen to Black Sabbath...lots and lots of Sabbath. Over the past couple of years, I've spent a fair amount of time listening to the heavy, crushing sounds of Doom Metal.

While on one of these Doom kicks, I realized that I'd never heard the third Trouble album, Run To The Light. After downloading the songs, I realized that I didn't own any Trouble vinyl. Since I was still caught up in buying original vinyl pressings, I hit up eBay to see what was available. Fuck those overpriced Buy It Now options. I was able to pick up this copy with a solid bid for $15.

I've been nervous to venture any further than the first three Trouble albums, as Run To The Light was the last release with Metal Blade, and they jumped ship to bigger labels...but damn, these albums are just so strong, I may have to find and download the self titled follow up.

No comments: