Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Like Sand...

I picked up the Almighty Watching 7 inch back in 2022, and that thing ended up being one of my favorite hardcore records that year. I'm not sure that they caught the attention of anyone else, but they definitely made an impression on me. They really nail a 90's hardcore style that never fails to hook me.
I don't typically pay attention to discography or band compilation records these days, but I did get sucked into picking up the Like Sand... record for Almighty Watching. The a-side has the songs from the Doubtless 7 inch, but I was just happy to have the collection of comp songs on the b-side... with a Breakdown cover thrown in for good measure. I don't own any of the comps that those songs originally appeared on, so it was cool to have them all in one place.
Shit. Now that I own this, it has kind of created a collector itch, and I want to scratch it by picking up the green vinyl press of the 7 inch. Clear vinyl for the comp LP is limited to 100.

No comments: