Monday, June 05, 2023

One Up Final Show

Five years ago, I posted here feeling pretty confident that I'd finished my One Up collection. As usual, I was proven wrong when someone pointed out what I was missing. Even with Discogs at my fingertips, I still fuck this up and get my info wrong.
Well, it has taken some time, but I'm finally back with a missing piece... the last show pressing of the final One Up 7 inch. Numbered out of 100 with a special cover, it feels good to add this one to my collection. I love this band so much, and while I have nothing against Texas Is The Reason, I like the One Up cover of their song on this 7 inch more than the original.
Of course, the One Up discography LP has been released over recent years, but I'm not going to bother collecting all five versions of that one. Still, I've discovered that there is still a special cover of The More Things Change that I don't have, so I'm still incomplete. Who knows, maybe I'll pick it up in the next five years.

1 comment:

mcs said...

I was sure that I had this as it looks so familiar. But no, apparently not.