Saturday, February 11, 2023

Intent Redemption

Intent were a hardcore band out of Texas in the early 90's, and while I absolutely loved their Drift 12 inch back in the day, it took me until 2013 to finally discover the band's 7 inch from 1990. Here we are, ten years later, and I figured that I might as well own another copy of it.
Initially, I didn't think too much of this 7 inch, but I've really come to appreciate it over the years since I bought my first copy. There is just something about early 90's hardcore that hits me, and I never seem to get tired of it.
I believe that this version on Redemption Records is only available on black vinyl, while the blue colored vinyl saw a release under the Punchline Records label with a different cover. For the longest time, I didn't think that I needed this black pressing, but as Redemption Records number one, I kind of needed it just for its historical significance. Plus, I needed that Empty cover version.
I figured that I might as well get a photo of both versions for this post.

No comments: