Tuesday, April 12, 2022

To Whatever Alternate Cover (Part III)

I was afraid that this was going to happen. When Triple B did the third pressing of Magnitude's To Whatever Fateful End album, and they changed the cover art from blue to green, I was worried that this theme might continue. Sure enough, with the recent fourth pressing, they change the cover art to purple, and of course I felt compelled to buy one.
I don't know why I felt the need to buy another copy of this record. I have no plans to build any kind of respectable collection for Magnitude, but now I have three copies of this album, so I obviously have no idea what I'm fucking doing. And you know what? If Triple B does a fifth pressing and changes the cover to some kind of red hue, I'll probably buy that too.
Cool looking purple in clear colored vinyl. 200 pressed.
Man, this is such a great record. Magnitude really nail that mid-90's chunky straight edge sound. Hard to believe that this album is already coming up on three years old.

2 comments:

mcs said...

Three years old and into the 4th pressing? Sounds like the kind of thing I should probably listen to, and will probably end up liking.

Ralf said...

If I were to start another collection by a current band, this would probably be it. The record itself is great and all the pressings look dope.