Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Dead Last

At the start of 2022, I saw something about a new band named Dead Last. I've been super excited over new hardcore bands lately, so I probably would have checked them out regardless, however, seeing that Dead Last had some connection to one of my favorites from the past couple of years, Rule Them All, I didn't hesitate to order their 7 inch.
Dead Last are from Long Island, but they mention that they are inspired by those Boston bands from the 00's. I can definitely hear the influence from bands like Stop And Think and Free Spirit, and this 7 inch makes me want to dive back into that era. It has been a while since I've spent much time with those bands, and Dead Last are a great reminder of some cool shit that I've forgotten about over the years.
Light blue colored vinyl is limited to 100.

No comments: