Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Red Rhythm

Rhythm Collision is one of those bands that I don't really listen to regularly, but when I do happen to spin one of their records, I find myself asking why I don't pull them out more often. There uptempo style of punk rock is infectious as hell, and never fails to get me moving.

When I was picking up a bunch of cheap records from a discogs seller, I couldn't resist the opportunity to add one of their singles to the collection.

I've never owned any of the Rhythm Collision singles, and instead I just had the Collision Course CD comp from '97 that collected all of those songs from their 7 inches, so I'm happy to finally pick up the vinyl for basically what it would have cost me brand new 27 years ago. This Holiday single contains two RC originals and a frantic version of the Cheers theme song...because punk bands in the 90's loved to record off the wall cover songs.

Red vinyl with the blue lettering on the cover.

No comments: