Saturday, April 04, 2020

One Pressing Closer

Triple B recently did the third pressing of the One Step Closer record. I picked up a copy of this record last summer after catching the band live at the Have Heart reunion, and was quite content with that one pressing. This is a great record, but I didn't feel compelled to purchase multiple copies...until I saw that Triple B changed the color combo for the cover.

I'm a sucker for cover variations, and when Triple B changed the original colorway from the blue/purple over to this green/brown for the third pressing, I couldn't resist grabbing a copy.

I've seen One Step Closer play live three times over the past year...which is basically every hardcore show that I've seen during that time...and they have been a blast to watch each time. Really looking forward to seeing what this band does next.

Here is a quick shot to show the two covers side by side.

No comments: