Thursday, March 17, 2016

Pressure's Always On

It's been a long time since I've had an itch to search out new Hardcore bands. If it wasn't Metal, it would have to be pretty special for me to stop headbanging like a fool, and pay attention. As I was shopping in the REVHQ store, triggered by my purchase of the new Red Hare 7 inch, I had a surprising urge to find another Hardcore record that might interest me.

Chris over at Unwavering Spirit is a good barometer for quality Hardcore bands, and I remembered him posting about Blood Pressure a few weeks back. I checked the song that the label had posted on Soundcloud, and was knocked on my ass. That song ruled, and I quickly added my second new Hardcore record to the REVHQ cart. I was on a roll!

Man, this this is fucking ugly and brutal. Caustic and angry...this band rages through 10 songs in 13 minutes. Good stuff.

1 comment:

chris said...

Glad you liked it. This band is angry...