Thursday, March 14, 2024

Atlanta Vacation

One last record before I checked out of Wanna Hear It. I said that I wasn't going to spend a lot, and while I did walk out of there with six records, they were all relatively cheap, so I'm saying that I did an okay job with self restraint.
When I bought the Abuse Of Power 7 inch back in 2017, I only grabbed the black vinyl pressing, and I was okay with that. Black vinyl was the more limited pressing, and while there was a small itch to grab a colored vinyl option, I kept my cool and didn't do it. Now that I have this edition with the Atlanta Vacation cover, and it puts my total collection for this record at 2, I'm really feeling a pull to chase more for this one. I listened to this 7 inch today for the first time in a while, and it is still a really good record.
There are a series of Atlanta Vacation tour sleeves. This one is for the Northeast tour for Baltimore, Boston and Wallingford CT... but there is also a different cover for their California tour, plus two others for each of their European tours... and I want them all. This copy was only $15 from Wanna Hear It, so I'm trying to stay chill and not chase the $30 to $50 ones available on Discogs right now for the other covers. Patience.

No comments: