Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Hypocrite!

2018 has delivered when it comes to new Hardcore bands, and I've had a solid string of EPs and demos building up in my playlist for the year. While I was riding the high of some newer shit, I figured that I'd take a chance on another up and coming band I'd never heard of before with Hypocrite.

The band is out of Copenhagen and features some dudes that used to be in bands like Stop And Think, Coke Bust, and Government Warning. That is a pretty solid resume, but still, when I first heard about the band, I kind of shrugged and moved on. I don't know why...I'm just stubborn like that sometimes.

When Never Back Down Records announced that they only had a few copies left of the preorder version, that was when I figured that I'd better move on it.

I'm glad that I jumped on this when I did, because this demo 7 inch fits right in with the great new Hardcore bands that I've been spinning lately. These songs are raw and recorded rough, and goddamn, they rip!

30 of these come with the preorder stamp on the dust sleeve.

1 comment:

chris said...

Will have to check this out.