Monday, October 10, 2011

This Is Hardcore

I was hopeful that I could convince the guys to take our annual roadtrip to the This Is Hardcore fest this year. The proposal didn't gain much interest, and as it turned out the entire roadtrip seemed to lose some steam this year. After six straight years of an annual guys roadtrip, this was the first year where we didn't have one. Bummer.

With or without us, the This Is Hardcore fest still took place, and bands still had some cool limited merch that I missed out on. Thankfully, Back To Back put up the left over Disengage records in their webstore, and I was quick enough to grab one.

While I liked the Disengage 7 inch when I received my first copy back in November last year, it wasn't until after I had posted it to the blog, and I had listened to it more than a few times, that it really started to sink in. I love this record. Straight forward, no frills, Straight Edge Hardcore. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Special screened covers were made for the This Is Hardcore repress. Limited to 100.

1 comment:

Dustin said...

Can't wait for the LP!