Tuesday, October 06, 2020

White Spirits

High Spirits play some energetic straight forward heavy metal with plenty of hooks and melody. They don't try to overthink things and they don't try to push the boundaries...they just hit you with a good time and it never fails to put a smile on my face. 2020 is the disease, and High Spirits are the cure.

High Spirits stick with what they do best. If you liked their previous albums, you will enjoy Hard To Stop, if you want something more from the band, move along, they won't be changing your mind here.

As much as I was looking forward to the new High Spirits, I wasn't excited about paying the overseas shipping to order this from High Roller Records in Europe, so I hesitated when it came time to preorder the album. Thankfully, the band made some available in their bandcamp store for US fans, and I was able to grab this white vinyl copy there. 300 pressed on white.

No comments: