Monday, June 03, 2024

Loyal To 90's Straight Edge

In the early 90's, I picked up an album that was released on Crucial Response for an Italian straight edge band named Think Twice. They actually toured the US and I saw them open a show in Boston for Kingpin. It always seemed kind of cool that was able to catch the band live as it didn't seem that European bands made it over to the States very often at that time. That Think Twice album received plenty of time on the stereo back in the day, but it isn't something that I reach for often these days, but I do have a bit of nostalgia wrapped up in it with those vocals and the Italian accent.
When I was picking up the Man Will Surrender and Deepwater records, I saw this Think Twice 7 inch from the seller as well. I didn't even know that Think Twice had released a 7 inch record... I thought that the LP was all they did... so I added it to the cart as well.
Look, this 7 inch isn't going to blow the minds of anyone checking it out, especially in 2024, but as a slice of early 90's straight edge hardcore, this is fucking fun.

No comments: