Thursday, July 08, 2021

Echoes Of A Distant Time

It has been five years since I was first introduced to Seven Sisters. At the time they only had a 7 inch and a demo out, and that shit blew my mind. Those songs reminded me so much of the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal, and I absolutely loved it.
When it was originally released, The Warden demo was only available on cassette or by download on bandcamp. Earlier this year those songs were bundled with the two songs from the 7 inch and finally pressed to vinyl with the Echoes Of A Distant Time comp for the band. I don't know what my problem was, but I paid no attention to the record when it was available to buy. Thankfully, my friend Jeff had my back and he surprised me with a copy.
This record was a nice reminder of how much I enjoyed this band. Perfect timing as well as it looks like they have a new album due out later this year. I may have to jump on preordering that one.

No comments: