Friday, July 02, 2021

Desperate Measures Record Release

There was a time when I thought that I wanted to collect every pressing for every Youngblood release. The excitment for that chase has cooled considerably over the years. There are, however, still some cool records that I'm excited to pick up when the mood strikes me, and when I was recently grabbing a few records from a Discogs seller, I couldn't resist adding one more to the cart.
The record release pressing for the Desperate Measures album, Never Enough Time, has always caught my eye with that great looking cover. A gorilla hanging loose and crowd surfing? Hell yes. Give it to me.
This album is a lot of fun and I probably listen to it more now than when it came out. 300 pressed for this bad boy, so it is easy to pick up for a decent price.

No comments: