Saturday, May 06, 2017

In The Blink Of An Eye

Here we are, a full four months into 2017, and each month I've crossed at least one huge record off my Want List. January was DYS, February was Articles of Faith, March was the first Damned record, and last month it was the Gorilla Biscuits album on purple. I can't be stopped right now, and I'm hitting it out of the park again in April.

I've had Vision's In The Blink Of An Eye on my Want List for a while now, but I've never really chased it with much seriousness. That changed when I saw Chris post his purple vinyl collection for this record over at Unwavering Spirit. The kid has four different shades of purple vinyl, and I was feeling pretty inadequate not owning a single copy. I can't let these other vinyl bloggers make me look like a chump. Time to stop fucking around.

I had the record in my Discogs want list, and then I just had to wait until one was available. Before I'd even received my email update on new records that had been added to Discogs, Chris was already reaching out to me to let me know that one was finally available. I immediately jumped on it, and crossed another one off my 2017 Want List.

2 comments:

chris said...

Awesome! So glad you got this.

mcs said...

Good to see you finally scratch this one from the list. Looks like a really nice shade too.