Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bridge Nine Mystery Box 2012

The Bridge Nine Mystery Box. The possibility of getting a rare piece of vinyl, or getting a box full of shit that you could care less about. Each year Bridge Nine has upped the ante, and this year they had the hype machine running at full power. The label was posting pictures on Facebook of all the cool t-shirts, rare vinyl, and test pressings that were going to be included in some lucky Mystery Boxes...it was enough to make some kids order multiple boxes.

My box came up short on any rare items, but still, for $15 I'm not complaining. I'll wear the Soul Control shirt, and sell the CDs that I have no use for to my local record store.

Bridge Nine offers up three choices for the Mystery Box, and the only one that had any interest for me was the one for Cruel Hand. Three songs from last years Sound & Fury set, pressed to a 7 inch. Limited to 500.

The note included with the record mentions a new Cruel Hand LP later this year. Looking forward to it.

The only other thing of any interest from my Mystery Box was the second Bridge Nine pressing of the Antidote 7 inch.

1,000 pressed on clear vinyl.

No comments: