Saturday, April 28, 2012

I've Got No Values

No Values are from Richmond VA, and have a couple members from Fire & Ice. Don't expect them to sound anything like FNI though, as No Values rip with a more early-80's L.A. punk rock style. In fact, they reinforce that vibe with the cover for their record. Everything about this record just seems to set them apart from the standard Reaper Records roster, and had me interested to check them out from the first time I saw their record.

Reaper Records was sold out of the red vinyl, and only had the second pressing on black in stock. I noticed that REVHQ had a colored vinyl pressing of the No Values 7 inch listed, so I ordered my copy through them.

496 on red for the first press.

While ordering the No Values record, I also decided to pick up another Black Flag 7 inch on colored vinyl. I had picked up TV Party a couple months ago on colored vinyl, and was looking to add to that collection. Fuck. Even though REV had it listed as colored vinyl, the copy they sent me was on black.

Oh well, still cool to finally have a copy in the collection.

No comments: